Sence Index du Forum
Sence
Team LoL

Sence Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Trying to game on college wifi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sence Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Discussion générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Trying to game on college wifi Répondre en citant

Hi,

So I'm a big gamer recently off to college. My favorite game, Smite, does not seem to work properly over the school wifi. I'd call it all right, it's working perfectly, with around 90 ping, and then ever 30 seconds lagging REALLY badly. Smite is fast-paced, and can not really play at a competitive level with that problem. 
So I've tried a couple of things. I have tried to lower the game, with no effect. I have tried late nights / early morning gaming, with no effect on the weird lag again. So I'm pretty sure they are throttling the wifi gaming. 
I am not an idiot expecting a magic fix. However, I'm a little peeved. My normal response to the lag / throttle would be to get my own wifi. Unlimited access to the Internet watch they are now blocked and inaccessible. So you can see why I'm frustrated. 

For More Details: -
Creative video production studio

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sence Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation