Sence Index du Forum
Sence
Team LoL

Sence Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, And Adult Nu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sence Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benjaresha

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 04:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, And Adult Nu Répondre en citant

Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story
by Persephone Moore
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story
READ BOOK Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story

By accident, Julianne stumbled into adult nursing her boyfriend. They both enjoyed it and thought nothing strange of it, but knowing it was taboo, they kept it to themselves. When Dylan’s birthday rolls around and he wants something special for it, Julianne offers him a three-way. What she doesn’t expect is how much she will enjoy sex with their new partner, and how much their new partner enjoys Julianne’s milk-generating ability.

Julianne especially didn’t expect where their relationship would go…

WARNING! ADULT READERS ONLY
This is a 10,000 word lactation erotica/adult nursing novella that contains explicit sex and sexual descriptions. It focuses on adult nursing, milk sharing, cheating partners, group sex, and other sexually explicit themes that not all members of the public will enjoy.

All characters are 18 or older.

Excerpt:

Alison was almost twenty years my senior, but still very hip and smart and I found that there was nothing I couldn’t talk to her about.

“So, Julianne, anything I can help you with this week?”

“I’ve got a private, personal request,” I told her.

“Okay. Fire away.” Alison leaned back in her chair and swept her straight blond hair off her face to tuck it behind her ears. She looked younger than she was, which often disarmed those she dealt with every day in the office.

“It’s about my boyfriend.”

She smiled and tilted her head to the side. “Advice for the lovelorn? I’m a divorced woman, so I might not be the best person to ask.”

“It’s more less of love advice and more…you know, physical love sort of thing.” I was chickening out, something Alison had told me never to do.

She sat upright and glared at me. “Ask the question.” It was more of an order and there was just a hint of anger in her voice. I was showing confusion and uncertainty which were things she had told me never to do. Ever.

“Dylan’s birthday is coming up soon and he wants to have a…three-way with me and another woman.”

“Oh.” It was impossible to read her expression. She wasn’t angry or confused. “And you don’t want to do that?”

“Uh…it’s not that.”

“Good,” she interjected. “Never be afraid to have new experiences as long as they aren’t exceedingly dangerous. You should explore your sexuality when you’re young.” She stopped philosophizing for a second and looked at me. “So, what’s the problem.”

“He wants me to find the third for us…and I don’t have the faintest idea of where to start.”

She smiled. “Oh. That’s easy enough to solve. Is there any one particular type of woman you’re looking for or will any young, attractive woman do?”

Alison was suddenly acting like a pimp and I had no idea how to deal with that.

I should have taken that as my warning.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 46 pages
publisher: Over the Moon Erotica (May 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0718TN6KP
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1292 KB

Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story book read Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story book from motorola read Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story free ios apple without signing via Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story read without register Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story book drive Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story download torrent ExtraTorrent Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story ebook free download Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story online iBooks offline eng free Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story torrent download 1337x Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story book download Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story read flibusta story writer epub Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story kickass book download Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story book cheap book Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story online iBooks offline eng free Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story book samsung Lesbian Lactation 1: A Lactation Erotica, FFM, and Adult Nursing Relationship Story iBooks online how read via how to

Tags: download android, You search pdf online pdf, italian how read price download сhapter, format eReader thepiratebay text online, book for Windows Phone, read free ipad, book ipad free, free txt, text how download book selling mp3, free epub, reading francais english torrent online, format txt pdf, full ebook, download without account, book without payment, book without pay, fb2 online find book сhapter, book read online, epub free, read store amazon sale mobile, book view

methods,,by,,which,,erotic,,lactation,,can,,..When,,Breastfeeding,,Isn’t,,for,,the,,..erotica,,mmf,,mfm,,ffm,..or,,lesbian,,females,,also,,...
..FULL,,1:,,A,,Lactation,,Erotica,,,MFM,,,and,,Adult,,Nursing,,...
The,,Thirsty,,Billionaire,,:,,Threesome,,Lactation,,Menage,,..FFM,,,MFM,,Adult,,Nursing,,Story,,..Practitioners,,,sometimes,,,refer,,,to,,,themselves,,,as,,,being,,,in,,,an,,,adult,,,nursing,,,relationship,,,..Practitioners,,,sometimes,,,refer,,,to,,,themselves,,,as,,,being,,,in,,,an,,,adult,,,nursing,,,relationship,,,..Adult,,Lactation,,Am,,Looking,,For,,A,,Female,,For,,A,,Loving,,Anr,,In,,An,,Adult,,Nursing,,Relationship,,In,,Tampa,,Bay,,,Fl

is,a,story,of,a,...
..Age,Gap,Milking,Lactation,XXX,BDSM,Fantasy,Erotica),Book,1,...
Erotic,lactation,refers,to,a,person,achieving,..CCS,,-,,It's,,not,,for,,everyone,,,to,,be,,sure,,,but,,some,,couples,,find,,that,,adult,,nursing—or,,"lactation,,..Lactation,Milking,Erotica,Adult,Nursing,..lactation,,erotica,,,adult,,nursing,,relationship,,,..adult,,,nursing,,,,adult,,,nursing,,,relationship,,,,nursing,,,erotica,,,,...
..Practitioners,,,sometimes,,,refer,,,to,,,themselves,,,as,,,being,,,in,,,an,,,adult,,,nursing,,,relationship,,,..relationship,with,...
I,Adult,Lactation,Me,Too,..some,,,lactophiles,,,describe,,,themselves,,,as,,,being,,,in,,,an,,,adult,,,nursing,,,relationship..erotica,,,mmf,,,mfm,,,ffm,,..Practitioners,sometimes,refer,to,themselves,as,being,in,an,adult,nursing,relationship,..Penny,Moon,is,the,author,of,FULL,3,(4.00,avg,rating,,1,rating,,0,reviews),,FULL,1,(2.00,avg,rating,...
..the,Loving,Adult,Nursing,Relationship,and,the,...
Erotic,lactation,is,sexual,arousal,by,breastfeeding,..while,reading,Adult,Breastfeeding,Stories:,BOOK,ONE:,.. 79c7fb41ad

The Hero Club: 52 Weekly Stories to Share with Your Children about Courage, Compassion, Honesty and other Character Traits that will Inspire Kids to be Heroes download epub mobi pdf fb2Sun Tzu's The Art of War: Bilingual Edition Complete Chinese and English Text download epub mobi pdf fb2To This End Was I Born: The Last Week of the Savior's Life download epub mobi pdf fb2In the Middle Second Edition download epub mobi pdf fb2L'ora di provare (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Call of the Wild download epub mobi pdf fb2Deutsch für Ärztinnen und Ärzte: Trainingsbuch für die Fachsprachprüfung und den klinischen Alltag (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Break Me Twice: Bi Dominant Training Submissive Cuckold Husband & Hotwife with Public Humiliation download epub mobi pdf fb2Open Banking Strategy Formation download epub mobi pdf fb2Skizzenbuch für Kinder: Ostern Thema download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 04:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sence Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation