Sence Index du Forum
Sence
Team LoL

Sence Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Kaspersky 2010|2011 9 July 2010 Keys All Versions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sence Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Annonce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benjaresha

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kaspersky 2010|2011 9 July 2010 Keys All Versions Répondre en citant

Kaspersky 2010|2011 9 July 2010 Keys All Versions > bit.ly/1qAt4iD

TT,,,effa,,,says:,,,November,,,20,,,,2009,,,at,,,3:17,,,pm,,,its,,,okkrish,says:,October,23,,2010,at,9:17,am,this,anti,virus,is,perfect,virus,cleaner,thank,you,nandakumar,says:,September,25,,2010,at,10:32,am,thanks,for,your,contribution,lalit,says:,September,29,,2010,at,9:06,pm,sir&,ma,chinese,version,download,nahi,kar,pa,raha,hu,plsFOR,,,KASPERSKY,,,ANTI-VIRUS,,,2009,,,YOU,,,USE,,,THE,,,KAV,,,8,,,KEYSWould,you,like,to,give,me,some,advise,on,my,blog,designFOR,,KASPERSKY,,INTERNET,,SECURITY,,2008,,YOU,,USE,,THE,,KIS,,7,,KEYSNow,open,C:Program,FilesKaspersky,LabKaspersky,Anti-Virus,2010Skinloc,4i,pasted,it,for,u100%,done,,,withot,change,registry,Narendra,kumar,Swain,says:,September,6,,2009,at,12:18,pm,i,want,the,free,version,of,kasperskey,antivirus,with,license,key.can,u,send,it,Naveed,says:,January,2,,2010,at,2:17,pm,pls,send,me,update,key,niks,says:,September,8,,2009,at,10:33,pm,hi,pls,send,me,activation,key,of,kaspersky,2010,key,deven,says:,December,17,,2009,at,4:57,pm,kaspersky,internet,security,2010,key,ravi,says:,September,10,,2009,at,8:28,pm,plz,give,me,6,month,key,biman,says:,September,13,,2009,at,12:07,pm,sir,plz,send,me,activation,key,of,kaspersky,2010,beta,rajiv216,says:,September,14,,2009,at,12:53,pm,,mahan2067,hey,bro&i,went,to,the,site,u,put,up,on,your,comment.but,hey,can,u,plz,tell,me,which,button,i,must,click,for,downloading,the,simplified,chinese,versionmake,sure,the,disk,is,not,full,and,remove,the,write-protected1,,Download,,from,,Uploaded,,100%,,perfectOR,,,if,,,you,,,can,,,share,,,your,,,expertise,,,about,,,how,,,can,,,i,,,add,,,2,,,Menu,,,Bar,,,at,,,my,,,blog,,,headerIf,,,necessary,,,,individual,,,protection,,,components,,,can,,,be,,,excluded,,,from,,,the,,,application,,,interface,,,Activation,,,Method:1Thank,,you!,,Thank,,you,,for,,submitting,,your,,feedbackThe,,,application,,,now,,,features,,,the,,,option,,,to,,,run,,,suspicious,,,applications,,,on,,,a,,,dedicated,,,virtual,,,desktop,,,,which,,,ensures,,,reliable,,,protection,,,of,,,the,,,operating,,,systemplizzzz,,i,,seek,,your,,helppleace&&&&&&&&,,,ni,,,de,,,says:,,,July,,,26,,,,2010,,,at,,,11:38,,,pm,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,try,,,kasperskyav,,,looks,,,good,,,sanaullah,,,says:,,,July,,,27,,,,2010,,,at,,,1:30,,,pm,,,i,,,am,,,a,,,regular,,,of,,,kyspersky,,,,so,,,please,,,provide,,,us,,,a,,,product,,,keyKaspersky,,Internet,,Security,,11.0,,–,,is,,a,,new,,line,,of,,Kaspersky,,Labs,,products,,,which,,is,,designed,,for,,the,,multi-tiered,,protection,,of,,personal,,computers,Zona,Musisi,says:,May,13,,2010,at,12:54,am,maybe,,its,a,broken,link,JOHNNY,,says:,,August,,6,,,2010,,at,,12:04,,pm,,HOW,,TO,,CHANGE,,LANGUAGE,,BY,,KASPERSKY,,6.0,,mahendra,,gupta,,says:,,August,,11,,,2010,,at,,12:13,,am,,sir,,my,,kaspersky,,is,,in,,chinese,,i,,can,,not,,rename,,sch,,to,,en,,&en,,to,,sch,,pls,,help,,to,,change,,language,,into,,english,,manish,,vasava,,says:,,August,,11,,,2010,,at,,10:37,,pm,,i,,downloaded,,Chinese,,kasper,,sky,,but,,it,,is,,not,,converted,,in,,to,,english,,it,,is,,due,,to,,dont,,rename,,the,,folderHomeSupportKaspersky,,,Anti-Virus,,,2010Technical,,,articles,,,/,,,How,,,to,,,,Was,this,information,helpful?,Yes,No,,,,Useful,referencesExpress,Installation,Guide,of,Kaspersky,Anti-Virus,2010,Back,to,"Technical,articles,/,How,to.",,,,Kaspersky,Anti-Virus,2010,,,Status:,End,Of,LifeDatabase,UpdateNoSupportNoError,fixNo,Latest,Version:,9.0.0.736,,End,of,Support:08,December,2011,End,of,Update:08,December,2012,,,,Download:,User,Guide3.7,MB,Distributive,,,,What,is,this,status?Database,UpdateRelease,of,antivirus,database,updates,(required,to,protect,your,computer/server/mobile,device)SupportProviding,technical,support,over,phone,/,webError,fixRelease,of,patches,for,the,application,(addressing,detected,bugs),,,,Kaspersky,Anti-Virus,2010,,,,Fully,,updatable,,disinfection,,logic,,ensures,,quick,,counteraction,,to,,new,,types,,of,,rootkits.*,,The,,Anti-Phishing,,technology,,has,,been,,enhanced,,thanks,,to,,use,,of,,analysis,,of,,images,,,HTML,,pages,,and,,URLs,,,as,,well,,as,,linguistic,,analysis,,of,,text,,content,,in,,messages.*,,News,,Agent,,has,,been,,optimized,,still,,remaining,,the,,main,,tool,,of,,news,,delivery,,initiated,,by,,Kaspersky,,Lab.*,,Automatic,,downloading,,and,,installation,,of,,a,,new,,version,,of,,the,,application,,have,,been,,implemented,,in,,addition,,to,,notification,,of,,release,,of,,a,,new,,version.What's,,new,,in,,the,,application,,interface:*,,The,,application,,interface,,has,,been,,optimized,,to,,simplify,,usage,,for,,beginners.*,,Event,,notifications,,are,,completely,,redesigned,,to,,gain,,more,,intuitive,,and,,informative,,appearance.*,,The,,context,,menu,,that,,provides,,access,,to,,the,,main,,features,,of,,the,,application,,has,,become,,more,,convenient,,and,,better,,structured.*,,Starting,,from,,the,,2011,,version,,,custom,,component,,selection,,is,,not,,supported,,when,,installing,,the,,applicationvikas,,,says:,,,May,,,30,,,,2010,,,at,,,12:23,,,am,,,hi,,,,i,,,tried,,,many,,,times,,,bt,,,i,,,didnt,,,get,,,any,,,mail,,,at,,,hotmail,,,can,,,anybody,,,send,,,the,,,key,,,at,,,my,,,email,,,id,,,i.eso,,plzzzzzzzzzz,,help,,mecan,,u,,please,,explain,,me.!,,Mayur,,says:,,October,,4,,,2009,,at,,8:07,,am,,Rimas,,&,,salama,,Ive,,now,,updated,,the,,post,,with,,all,,the,,required,,stepsIs,,this,,because,,i,,am,,using,,a,,VISTA,,OS?,,Can,,you,,find,,a,,solution,,for,,me,,please?,,Mayur,,says:,,January,,26,,,2010,,at,,6:01,,pm,,Howard,,Naveen,,Try,,taking,,ownership,,of,,the,,folders,,first,,and,,then,,tryBrowse,to,thekey,locationon,yourcomputerandactivatekasperskyusing,akeyfilei,,will,,make,,pay,,him?,,$7,,Nabeel,,says:,,September,,22,,,2010,,at,,2:41,,am,,Hi,,,If,,you,,want,,to,,have,,some,,help,,,then,,contact,,me,,by,,email,,on,,bh8tigroupathotmail.com,,(Replace,,at,,with,,,,-I,,know,,I,,will,,get,,a,,lot,,of,,spams,,but,,give,,some,,appropriate,,title,,to,,your,,email,,that,,you,,send),,dodul,,dey,,says:,,September,,10,,,2010,,at,,10:04,,am,,Hi,,,I,,am,,dodulPoppy,,,says:,,,February,,,21,,,,2010,,,at,,,5:52,,,pm,,,Heloo,,,,I,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,get,,,an,,,activation,,,key,,,,,,I,,,really,,,need,,,it,,,,,,If,,,you,,,send,,,it,,,for,,,me,,,,i,,,will,,,be,,,really,,,thanksful,,,for,,,you,,,,,,Dhurba,,,khanal,,,says:,,,February,,,25,,,,2010,,,at,,,9:07,,,am,,,sir,,,,my,,,computer,,,is,,,suffing,,,frm,,,diffrent,,,kinds,,,of,,,virous,,,please,,,send,,,me,,,kaspersky,,,anti,,,virus,,,2010,,,with,,,key,,,in,,,free,,,process,,,please,,,sir,,Feedback,,on,,Technical,,Support,,Site,,Please,,let,,us,,know,,what,,you,,think,,about,,the,,site,,design,,,improvements,,we,,could,,add,,and,,any,,errors,,we,,need,,to,,eliminate,,Leave,,your,,feedback,,,maxi,,already,,unchecked,,the,,self-defense,,and,,exite,,the,,program.but,,it,,still,,dosnt,,work f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sence Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Annonce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation